- In your business: monitor employees, parking lots, and provide high quality video evidence to police in case of a break-in.
- At your home: monitor people that are working in or around your home whether they are contractors, landscapers, delivery people, or even babysitters.
- All monitoring can be done remotely from any computer in the house or from around the world, even from your smart phone.
- When the doorbell rings, don’t get up. Have the image sent directly to any tv in the house so you can view your front door camera before you answer it.
- Keep your family or business safe! Monitoring your security cameras from any computer around the world, even from your smart phone.
- Security cameras can be a preventative for burglars and great confirmation if a crime should occur on your property.
- Building a house or putting up an addition and not sure what you want yet? Get your home pre-wired so you don’t have an expensive labor cost fishing wires when your project is complete.
- Make sure you future-proof your home for foreseeable technologies.